WekaWatch Kawakawa Bay welcomes your support
Weka Watch is always looking for new members and supporters.
By joining us, you will get the opportunity to learn more about New Zealand’s unique weka and take part in our hands-on conservation project.
The annual subscription is just $20.00 per household.
Our ASB account number is – 12 3031 0137652 00.
Please be sure to tell us who is paying and send us your contact details.
Alternatively make cheques out to: WekaWatch Kawakawa Bay Inc
Our mailing address is: WekaWatch Kawakawa Bay Inc, C/- Kawakawa Bay Post Centre Kawakawa Bay, 2138
You may choose to add a donation to your membership. Your added support is greatly appreciated. We are a registered charity and donations over $5.00 qualify for a rebate from the IRD. If you need a receipt please be sure to email us your postal address.
You can help us by
- reporting all sightings of weka to us.
- keeping your dog under control in the weka area.
- driving carefully between Kawakawa Bay and Waiti bay.
- getting involved with predator control on your own property.
- making a donation to us – we are a registered charity, so your donation is tax deductible.
Even better, why not join us at WekaWatch?
You will receive regular newsletters and will be invited to be part of the group of people who join us on weka count nights. Your $20 subscription will give us much needed funding for traps, baits, signs etc.