WekaWatch has taken all practicable steps to minimise the safety risks for our volunteers.
WekaWatch assumes that you the counters will take reasonable care for your own health and safety.
We ask that you
- Turn your cars in daylight ready to drive out at the end
- Leave all gates as you find them
- Take careful note of your route into the count site. You will be returning by the same route in the dark
- At the end be sure that you wait for other counters at the place where you separated from them at the start
- Report any safety issues to a committee member at the debrief